Are you a UF faculty, PhD student, Postdoc, or staff interested in using the Driving Simulator Lab? Please complete the form below and we’ll contact you shortly to discuss the details.
After submitting the contact form, here is a brief overview of what you can expect:
- A meeting will be scheduled with the lab manager to discuss interest in the lab.
- Access will be granted to the lab’s intranet site which contains training materials, protocols, fee schedules, etc.
- A simulator demonstration may also be requested.
At this point, an initial fee payment will become due before proceeding. After payment:
- Basic training on use of the simulator will be provided in the lab.
- A Safety Training module must be completed by all team members of the project who will be using the lab.
- The lab manager will configure the simulator for your project.
If this will be a pilot project, additional support will be provided on a limited basis.
If this will be a full project (grant funded):
- A Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) will be created between the lab and project.
- Help with study design and protocols can be provided as needed.
- Additional fees paid to the lab based on project schedule and needs.
- Begin project.